eVapt Monetization Platform : End-user Web Interface
End-user Web Interface portal provides your customers the power and convenience to subscribe for service and manage their accounts from a personal computer or web cafe from anywhere around the world. This portal allows your customers to upgrade new services, or view their order histories, payments or registering the tickets. Self care provides real-time views of all transcations of that particular customers.
By self care management feature, customers are free to update their contact information and enhanced services features directly on the website at their convenience.
- SOAP, XML based APIs, using which, operators can build and embed these features as part of their service portal
- Customize menu, based on the user privileges
- Facilitates a Prospect / Customer to submit their preferences
- Allows customer-wise/ customer-group-wise specific web interface for personalized self-service
- Enables customer inquiries pertaining to service availability, products, billing information etc. from easy-to-use web front-end
- View the subscription and usage details
- Allows customers to log trouble service requests from the web
- Allows the customers to view Statement of Account from anywhere, anytime and make payments on the Web
- Allows customers to view price plans
- Allows customer to view billed and unbilled usage of different services with date as filter
- Allows to view Invoice and Payment details
- Allow the customer to track the status of their trouble service request/ service order, on the web